Learnings
Learnings:
• What have you learned from reading this book?
• How have you changed (possibly your outlook or understanding) from reading this book?
• Is there an idea in the book that made you stop and think or prompts questions?
• What do you know now that you didn’t know before?
• What have you learned from reading this book?
• How have you changed (possibly your outlook or understanding) from reading this book?
• Is there an idea in the book that made you stop and think or prompts questions?
• What do you know now that you didn’t know before?
Reading this book I have learned and realized how hard it really is to speak up. I always knew how hard it was expressing yourself and speaking up. However this book gave me another perspective to look at. It made me recognize how many people are struggling to have a voice. So many people are struggling to even find their voice. And they remain silent, and no one knows why. It makes me think who I know who might be silent and go unrecognized. It also gave me a perpective on how others deal with the person struggling. People make judgements off of their reasonings instead of hearing the other person out. This book has changed the way I view my community. Almost everyone has struggled to have a voice sometime in their life. And in the book it showed that holding back your voice, kills the person inside. It makes me wonder how many people survived that; and how many are still fighting it. Reading this brought back memories of when I wanted to speak up, but was too scared to. Now that I have read the book, I know that by not speaking up, I'm just hurting myself and my loved ones. If you speak up in the moment, your regrets and sorrows will lighten away.
ReplyDelete